Monday, August 8, 2016

30-day Harry Potter Writing Challenge - Day 7: Your least favorite book.



Not so much though... But still.





Least but still favourite... Yeah well, I think it's the 5th one: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.





As to why?... Well, it's just that I need to chose one. Haha!! Kidding aside, I think it's just where my least liked scenes mostly happened: Sirius' death, Harry's first kiss (I don't like it, mainly because Harry Potter has grown up and I just, can't. Okay, the truth? I don't want to see Dan kissing someone on the big screen!!! What? I was young then.. Hahaha!), Dolores Umbridge was introduced, worst DADA class ever...

Basically that's it. Although there are some cool and exciting things and events here in this book as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment