Friday, August 5, 2016

30-day Harry Potter Writing Challenge - Day 4: Is there anything in the film adaptations that annoyed you?



I think this is a major one.. So please, if you're new to the fandom and haven't watched all of the films... Kindly leave now.





I hate this part right here....







This one is the biggest thing that annoyed me in the film adaptation... All the others I can look pass through... The exciting parts omitted and all that... But this one?.. Until now, I still can't comprehend why they need to do this.

For me though, it symbolizes that a new Potter movies is impossible to sprang. It ends here. And it hurts... Too much.















Http://rebloggy.com/post/gif-harry-potter-daniel-radcliffe-gifs-mine-mean-girls-dh-hp-harry-potter-and-th/84192613638. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://37.media.tumblr.com/14147452f557ea26ff6321c7ead0611b/tumblr_n4rwfcUckh1qjqy8to1_500.gif 

No comments:

Post a Comment