Wednesday, August 3, 2016

30-day Harry Potter Writing Challenge - Day 2: What is your most favourite book?

Whenever I'm asked this question (generally), my answer is and always will be: HARRY POTTER SERIES! And now I have to chose the best among the best (obviously: IMOHO) I'm finding it quite hard...



In Sorcerer's Stone, the introduction to the Wizarding World begun. I went with Harry, every step of the way and unravel a world that is way too different from the usual that we grown into.


Chamber of Secrets, basically a school adventure at its finest, we went deciphering the secrets and all that not very usual stuffs.


Prisoner of Azkaban... The start of darker adventures... And adolescence. :P This was the part of the unfolding story that Harry (together with the readers) discovers more about the Wizarding World. It's also the book where the past starts to visually collide with the present.


Goblet of Fire, I always thought that Jo must've titled this 4th book wrongly... I thought it should have been: Harry Potter and the Triwizard Tournament (Is it just me? Ok. Haha!). In this book, we were introduced to two other Witchcraft and Wizardry schools; I think this is a sneak peek of the glamorous and cultural world of different wizarding communities.


Order of the Pheonix... Ugh! Prolly my least favourite one! This is the most tragic book for me... I dunno, It's getting darker every step of the way...


Half-blood Prince, the twists are remarkable. And as to who the Half-blood Prince is/was.. Well, confusions, doubts arises... Resulting to the true test of loyalty and alliances.


Deathly Hallows. The supposed to be last year in Hogwarts. Gaah! Why am I having ghost bumps?.. This was the most emotional book.. The book that made all Potterheads cried literally before even reading the first word of the first chapter. Jo, you are just the best!


Cursed Child. Well, this is indeed included in the choices. The anticipation for this one is massive. We have waited for 9 years!!! Well, I don't want to spoil any part of this one here.. One thing that I can say: Jo owns the Wizardig World, and I'm always glad to drop by and walk inside through her words.


So my favourite book in the series... Is the..... *drum roll* .......






HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN


There's just far too much in this book... Start of teenage years... Transitioning. Growing up.. Revelations of secrets as well as informations that will be very useful as the saga continues. 












Harry Potter: Common Room Community | Scholastic. (n.d.). Retrieved August 03, 2016, from http://www.scholastic.com/harrypotter/community/art.htm#

No comments:

Post a Comment