Wednesday, August 10, 2016

30-day Harry Potter Writing Challenge - Day 9: Your favourite thing about Hogwarts.


My favourite thing about Hogwarts?.. It's magical.

“Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.”

― Albus Dumbledore (J.K. Rowling), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


Hogwarts is where I spent most of my childhood summer... I always dreamed to walk on its grounds... To discover all the rooms.. To eat in the Great Hall that is magically filled with foods, can you just imagine how heaven-like it would smell inside during meal time? I want to hangout in all of the common rooms and sleep in each house's dormitories. I want to be able to experience climbing the moving staircases, meet the ghosts and the portraits and of course play on the Quidditch pitch, or just watch... Because I'm not actually a sporty person. Anyways, that's basically everything I like about Hogwarts.

“Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.” 
― J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment