Saturday, August 13, 2016

30-day Harry Potter Writing Challenge - Day 12: If you play Quidditch, what position will you take?

Ok, let's get this straight.... I am not a sporty person; and I guess being magical does not change that... But Quidditch is amazing. So yeah, I have loved to ride in a broomstick and play it! But for what position..? Hmmm... Before that.. Let's take a look at this part of the 1st movie, where Harry is introduced to this sport by Oliver Wood:


Well.. I as much as I want to, I don't think I can be a seeker... Because, I am not as keen as Harry. Besides, my patience wore out faster than the snitch.. So, I better be a... Keeper! It's more exciting anyways.. Hahaha!



And keep in my mind that not because you have a good seeker does not necessarily mean that you'll won... Let's remember what happened to the 422nd Quidditch World Cup between Ireland and Bulgaria... Krum did caught the snitch, but Ireland still won the big thing.












https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vZL4eHdhRM
http://www.allposters.co.uk/-sp/422nd-Quidditch-World-Cup-Posters_i9362710_.htm?stp=true

No comments:

Post a Comment