Monday, August 1, 2016

30-day Harry Potter Writing Challenge

Yass! I really am doing this! Like, finally!I have yet to discuss how my obsession with Harry Potter starts.. But, it'll will go along the way.. Besides, this is way more RAD! So, for the whole month of August, I will be dealing with 1 Harry Potter Writing Challenge. Hopefully I can finish it. Well, I will. Finish this.


I'll be putting this in any future posts if deemed necessary. Consider yourselves warned. It will be your discretion to continue through the post once you see this.




Give credits when it is due... Of course these posts will be of my own words as much as possible; but there will be some that I'll need to find resources for.. Like pictures, videos, etc. You get the idea. So of course, as much as I can Accio them, it'll be good if I'll give credit as to where they'll come from.

I really am thrilled to start this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment