Thursday, August 18, 2016

30-day Harry Potter Writing Challenge - Day 17: Imagine you have the Deathly Hallows in your possession, what will you do with each?

Oh wow! Then I'll be the greatest! Hmmm.. That's quite exciting and bothering at the same time... I don't quite trust myself with power and responsibility. Haha!

But let's keep it light:

Elder Wand - I'll muster a spell that makes water and food available for everyone one in the world; so then no one would experience hunger.

Resurrection Stone - I'll be selfish on this one. The dead are meant to rest. Maybe when I'm dying, I'll hold on to it, so that my relatives who passed away can lead me to the right path.

Invisibility Cloak - Oh! This is my fave! Lot's of sneaking around.. :P And I won't divulge what I'll do when I have this fancy little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment