Thursday, August 4, 2016

30-day Harry Potter Writing Challenge - Day 3: What is your mostfavourite movie?

Harry Potter movies are the only movie franchise that I had supported with my whole being. I've watched all of it in the movie house.. I've re-watched it countless of times... These things, I don't do this to any other films/stories.

I don't like re-watching series/films that I already watched, I think it is a waste of time. Unless it's Harry Potter, of course!

I'm both a lover and a hater of surprises. Weird?.. I know! I hate being spoiled... But I also hate it when I don't know what's gonna happen in the story.. I love guessing games (not that much) that I can decipher, I love the feeling of excitement to know what will happen next. I guess these are things that keeps me plastered in the Wizarding World. The way Jo crafted these stories were so brilliant that I don't even know if the term "brilliant" gives it justice.

All of these magic came to life in the big screen, much thanks to Warner Bros... Ah, the feeling of seeing each film for the first time!

If I'll have to chose, I'd still chose Prisoner of Azkaban. I don't know. That's my most favourite, both for the book and the movies.















Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. (n.d.). Retrieved August 04, 2016, from http://www.warnerbros.com/harry-potter-and-prisoner-azkaban



No comments:

Post a Comment